Wood and Finish Guide
Because sometimes, endless options can be overwhelming.
Hand-picked to ensure your piece stands the test of time.
- Medium density hardwood
- High knottiness and rustic character - a great material for harvest tables
- Low shock resistance
- Often stained (pictures below are all Alder stained with Dark Walnut stain)
Durability and quality with either option.
- Hand-applied, oil-based stain to seal and protect the wood
- 20+ options to choose from
- Dark Walnut is by far the most popular stain, and looks great on Alder, Hickory and White Oak
- Cherry and Walnut are recommended to be left unstained and finished with a clear coat of either Rubio Monocoat or Water-Based Finish
- Tasteful distressing available upon request. Please note that in the Order Notes section when ordering
- Custom stain mixes and samples available upon request